1.The judges’ decision is FINAL.
2.The committee have the right to decide on matters arising, which are not covered below.
3. Safety headgear must be worn by all persons when mounted on ponies and horses. chinstraps must be securely fastened at all times. Riding hats must comply with the current British or European Safety Standards.
4. If an objection is lodged, £30.00 must be deposited and the objection put in writing IMMEDIATELY. If the objection is overruled, the £30.00 is forfeited and returned if sustained; the committee’s decision is final.
5. No horse or pony under 4 years of age allowed to enter any riding event.
6. The committee reserves the right to order off the show field any person who in their opinion is found mistreating on animal.
7. If at the start of the season you enter a lead rein class you will not be allowed to enter any other class with the exception of first ridden.
8. Age of children for entering classes is at the 1st January 2017. In the case of an objection regarding age, the competitor will be expected to produce their birth certificate at the next show. Failure to do so will result in the child being unable to compete.
9. Horses and ponies are entered at the owners/riders own risk and neither the organisers and landowner accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses/ponies owners riders grooms spectators or vehicles whether caused by their negligence in any way what soever. All entrants must ensure that they have personal liability insurance coving themselves and their ponies/horses against any liability they may incur.
10. The committee reserves the right to vary conditions of classes if they consider it to be necessary. As much notice of any such action as is possible will be given. All entrants must ensure that they have liability insurance coving themselves and their ponies/horses against any liability they may incur.
11. The committee reserves the right to measure any animal entered in the show.
12. Horses and Ponies must not be left unattended and tethered to horseboxes or trailers.
13. All dogs to be kept on a lead and under control at all times.
14. To qualify for end of season trophy competitors must participate in 3 or more monthly shows.
15. In the event of a tie for the end of the year trophy (winner or runner up), the highest aggregate placing will be taken into consideration.
16. DO NOT under any circumstances clean out horseboxes and trailers on the show ground. Any person found to be doing so will be charged £30.00 on the spot.
17. Stallions. The owner or authorised agent or rider must be 16 years and over, and take adequate precautions to ensure people and horses are not put at risk of injury.
18. A fall of the rider will result in elimination from the competition. Such dismounted should not remount whilst in the show ring